- A spring planting guide…with a difference
Trev’s best plants for a strong foundation to your garden.
- Timeless beauties; rhododendrons, camellias and magnolias
Get to know these beautiful plants.
- Choosing from the deck
Your best choices for home decking.
- Transplanting made easy
Successfully relocate that tree or shrub.
- Composting for humans
What is the human microbiome? Find out here.
- Training the dragon
Learn more about the interesting, and delicious, dragon fruit.
- Fiskars; the digging tool experts
Introducing Fiskars’ new range of very useful garden tools.
- Small space solutions
Vertical gardens made easy.
- Night-time retreat
Extend the opening hours of your garden with some clever lighting.
- Spring; the bulletproof time for gardening
Top tips for the season from expert plantsman Anthony Tesselaar.
- Pond care made easy; spring cleaning
Keep your water garden at its best, without the fuss.
- From desktop to tabletop
Meet some of the producers for Farmhouse Direct.
- Branching out; bromeliad trees
A simple, stunningly effective DIY for this weekend.
- Spring turf care
Expert advice for the season.
- Gardenworld Nursery
Take a look around this one-stop garden shop in Victoria.
- Beware of the…plant?
It may sound like fiction, but carnivorous plants do exist!
- Your enviro home and garden; getting started
Tips for a more environmentally-friendly house and garden.
- Vizcaya; a Baroque villa and garden in Florida
Visit this incredible place on Forida’s Biscayne Bay.
- Garden notebook; Butchart Gardens
See what’s happening at this iconic garden.
- Food for thought
The importance of fibre for a healthy body.
- Clive’s Herbal Kitchen; easy eating with herbs
Fast, fresh and healthy food is simple with a few garden basics.
- A New York minute
Incredibly quick food from chef Lisa Adams.
- What to do when it is all too much
Preserve your bumper crops for later.
- Fungi favourites
Some of the delicious varieties of mushrooms now available.