Title: How to Use a Kanga & Different Machines on Offer
Broadcast: Mar 18th
Presenter: Trevor Cochrane
It doesn’t matter whether you have a large or small garden, a semi-rural block or even a small farm, a professional contractor or landscaper or just the home gardener. Trev shows us a tool to take the hard work out of yard work.
- You really need a quality machine to help you to make gardening so much easier and there’s really only one brand that stands out.
- Kanga is the leader and an iconic brand for professionals working in the field. This machine is relied on because of its durability and multi-functionality.
- The machines themselves are easy to operate and there’s a few pre-start checks you should always make and safety precautions you should take. Trev takes us through them.
- The attachments are the real tools of the machine. Trev shows us the stump grinder, the trencher, post-hole digger and the 4-in-1 bucket that’s absolutely essential.
- The machine also has a leveler, a mixer bowl, a 6-way blade, and more. These things just make garden care, landscape and construction so much easier.
P: (08) 9240 7844