Title: Tough Roundup Weed Killer
Broadcast: 24th October 2015
Presenter: Kim Syrus
There are some weeds that are relatively easy to get rid of and then there are plenty of tough ones and one of the toughest would have to be onion weed. Onion weed has now infested gardens and bushland Australia-wide as it is tolerant of a wide range of soil and climatic conditions including droughts.
- Tough Roundup Weedkiller is a specialist formulation developed to kill and control even the hardest to get rid of weeds, roots and all.
- Tough Roundup contains Glyphosate, the world’s largest-selling herbicide and Triclopyr, a very effective broad-leaf and woody weeds herbicide.
- The active ingredients can take up to 7 days to work their way through the entire plant, then the weed can be removed after that. As there’s no nonanoic acid present, you won’t get that burnt look on the weeds. So while you may not see any immediate results, guaranteed, it is working.
- This unique dual active formulation is available in 1L RTU and 540mL. Concentrate formats are available from Bunnings and work a treat.
- The ready-to-use pack has a 3 position trigger – on, off and foam, so you can see where you have sprayed. The concentrate bottle also has a self-draining measuring cap a viewing strip to see how much weedkiller is left.
- As Glyphosate is a non-selective herbicide, you need to be extremely careful where it’s targeted.
- This Tough Roundup Weedkiller spray is non-residual, breaking down in contact with soil so any replanting can occur 7 days after treatment. Another great benefit is that it is rainproof after 30 minutes.
Tough Round Up Weed Killer: Contact - 1800 635 797
Website - http://www.roundup.com.au