Title: Eco Fungicide
Broadcast: 27 September
Fungal diseases are the bane of a gardener’s existence, particularly if you love roses or any of those plants that are particularly susceptible to fungal attack. It’s always a good choice to tackle disease problems the organic way.
- It controls a whole range of fungal diseases like Powdery Mildew, Black Spot and Rust.
- It’s a registered organic and has no withholding period – it’s so safe that you can spray and eat the same day.
- It destroys existing fungal growth – so it’s a curative – and it creates an invisible protective coating to stop new spores from germinating.
- It’s more effective than homemade sprays like bicarb soda or milk.
- It’s fast acting, so existing fungal growth is destroyed in minutes.
- It’s safe on the environment and beneficial insects such as bees.